Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Old Blog Post [ ~*In Memory of Ong Shimin*~ ]

Apart we will be...
But memories will not be forgotten...

As I know its not the time for me...
But when the time comes...
Where would you be?

Further and further you are away from me...
But your heart will always be in me...
Leaving you is not so easy...
Hope time will heal me...

Asking Angels why you have to go...
But they answered you have sorrows...
What kind of sorrows you may have...
That you think we couldn't understand....

Lessons I now know but not before...
That friends should not be ignored...
what has happened, cannot be undone...
Though I wish it could be done...

In memory of you, I now pray...
May the pain in us, fade away...
cos I know though you're faraway..
Sad and hurt, you do not want us to stay...

2 comments:

Katy said...

WOW!
is a original and cool blog!!!!
happy valentine's day

Valky said...

:) thx Katy. Now then i saw your post lol