Sunday, February 25, 2007

Old Blog Post [ Drifted away from me ]

You saw me from a distance,
You walk towards me,
You smile at me and I smile back,
You grab my right hand and ask me to follow you,
You promise you will not let me go... and i trust in you..
We went through a garden of Roses,
You stop and picked me beautiful flowers.
We went through a garden of thorns,
You you shield me from those thorns.

Years goes by...

You quicken your pace... i could not catch up
I'm trying my best to reach your hand
But your hands slipping away from me.
We went through a garden of Roses,
You didn't even stop to take a glance.
We went through a garden of thorns,
You ignore me and protect yourself.

You walk in a speed that i couldn't catch up.
I'm running as fast just to reach you...
But i couldn't...
You drifted away from me into the dark...

Now I'm lost, dark and cold.
Recalling what you said to me few years back..
"I promise, I will not let you go..."

No comments: