Monday, November 28, 2011

Doodles of the Week

This week is a busy busy week for me.
I'm planning and organizing a Mini surprise birthday party for my SO.
Will update it on my next post.

Lets Carry on for

Valky Doodles of the Week.


I'm using Three different types of shape (Circle, Triangle, Square)
for drawing a random character


Step One: Draw a Circle, Triangle and Square



Step Two: Draw the bodies of how you want your character be.




Step Three: Draw on their face expressions









.
.
.
.
Step Four: Add in details like the hair and outfit.





.
.
.
.
Step Five: Outline the characters 



Last but not Least

Step Six: Color them!!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
And There you have it! Different Shapes characters


























I hope this helps give you some Creative inspirations
Have fun ^_^

If you have any Creation ideas you would like to share it with me.
Please do so =)




No comments: